[Radio-announce] The Latest From Freedom Scientific Is On MainMenu This Week

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 00:13:07 EDT 2014

There is a lot of new exciting things going on at Freedom Scientific this
fall, and we are pleased to have Dan Clark, director of Training at Freedom
Scientific with us this week to discuss all the latest changes, new software
versions now in public beta, new products, new changes that make Jaws more
affordable for most Jaws users and much, much more...

You will not want to miss this exciting information filled interview, and
all the new information we cover this week on MainMenu.

And, check out all that is new on the new Freedom Scientific webpage at
http://www.freedomscientific.com

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org