[Radio-announce] This Sunday On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Sep 26 07:41:50 EDT 2014

This Sunday on Encouragement for the Journey we will be featuring the
Nelons, 1977-present, formerly known as the Rex Nelon Singers.

The group had been called The LeFevres up until that point, but after Eva
Mae LeFevre decided to retire, Rex Nelon decided to take over the group.

The Rex Nelon Singers quickly began to enjoy a successful run of popularity
with their first live album in 1977 entitle, "The sun's coming up."

The group produced another live album in 1978 by Canaan Label entitled, "I
Love To Call His Name," which included a song written and performed by Rex
Nelon.

In 1980, a song from the group's 1979 recording Feelings became the Nelons'
first number one song on the Singing News chart.

We will also be playing songs from Karen Peck  formerly with the Nelons,
1981-1990, and Janet Paschal, another former group member, 1977-1981.

You can catch most of the popular songs by The Nelons by tuning into ACB
Radio Interactive at 8:00 EST this Sunday morning.

http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Ph. 1-231-460-1047 followed by the #4

Archived at: HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

In addition, we will be playing several songs never played on the broadcast
so you won't want to miss a single moment.

Playlist follows below:

01. Jeff and Sheri Easter - One way

02. Skyline Boys - Cool drink of water

03. Talley Trio - Searching

04. Kevin Spencer and friends - See you in the morning

05. Nelons - Let the church arise

06. Nelons - I'm still leaning on Jesus

07. Nelons - We shall wear a robe and crown live

08. Greens - Sweet life

09. Florida Boys - when God shuts the door

10. Charlie Pride - He set me free

11. Kitty Wells, queen of country music, and Carol Sue Wright - How far is
heaven

12. Gold City - Touch this child again

13, Nelons - Walk right out of this valley live

14. Nelons - Christians never say goodbye

15. Nelons - O for a thousand tongues live

16. Karen Peck and New River - A taste of grace

17. Ronda Vincent - I heard my saviour calling me

18. Jody Brown Indian Family - God has not changed

19. Hoppers - I wish we'd all been ready

20. The Happy Goodmans - What a beautiful day

21. Nelons - More than wonderful

22. Nelons - Excuse me, are you Jesus

23. New Journey - At the name of Jesus

24. N'Harmony - Oh, what a saviour

25. Cathedrals - Build an ark

26. Old Time Gospel Hour Quartet - His strength is perfect

27. Stamps Baxter Quartet - Touch of the Master's hand

28. Janet Paschal - O, worship the King

29. Nelons - Take off those rags Lazarus

30. Nelons - I'm gonna keep walking

31. Nelons - Jesus will outshine them all

32. Nelons - Ain't it just like God