[Radio-announce] Celebrating Harvest on tomorrow's Worship Unlimited

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:48:35 EDT 2014

Hi all.

During tomorrow's show, I'll once again be joined by Lou, and we'll be
celebrating harvest on ACB Radio Interactive, with 3 hours of music
including songs about creation, thankfulness, and of course the usual
harvest hymns.  We'd love it if you could join us in our thanksgiving.  If
you'd like to get in touch during the show, or wish to make requests, please
email:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com

Or tweet:

@Worshipunltd.

Don't forget Worship Unlimited can be heard between 1 and 4 PM in the US,
which is 6 to 9 PM in the UK.