[Radio-announce] saturday morning schedule announcement

Dan Kysor dan at kysor.net
Sat Apr 4 12:48:19 EDT 2015

Hello acb radio listeners, we would like to officially announce the retirement of the big fun show.  I have been dj for this show for over 4 years and I have taken that show as far as it can go so its with much sadness I announce the retirement of that format.  I am taking a much needed break and hopefully will return with a new format.  The cruising show will return with ann Sylvia today at 4 eastern live on interactive.  Ann plans on a mini Jackie Wilson special as well as live chat with me regarding some additional changes.  Enjoy the cruising show coming up live at 4 PM on acbradio interactive.
dan