[Radio-announce] Tomorrow morning on ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat Apr 4 21:31:36 EDT 2015

Join Chip and Denny this Sunday for a very special Easter edition on
Encouragement for the Journey, they will be featuring songs about the
ressurection of Christ.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Every Sunday morning on ACB Radio Interactive at 9:00 a.m. CST.

We hope you will join us and tell a friend about the program.

If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones by
going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

Playlist:

01. The Browders - He's alive

02. The Skyline Boys - The day my Lord was raised

03. The Kingdom Heirs - The empty tomb says it all

04. Karen Peck & New River - Last night

05. Lordsong - Day three

06. Gold City - Lord of life

07. Tribute Quartet - Good news from Jerusalem

08. The Talleys - The debt

09. The Collingsworth Family - At Calvary

10. The Hoppers - He didn't just carry the cross, He carried me

11. Janet Paschal - I see a crimson stream

12. Brian Free & Assurance - Calvary's cry

13. The McKameys - A hill worth dying on

14. The Gaither Vocal Band - I believe in a hill called Mount Calvary

15. The Lesters - He'll only need it for the weekend

16. Barbara Mandrell - He grew the tree

17. Mark Bishop - My name is Jesus

18. The Whisnants - I should have been crucified

19. N-Harmony - His tomb wasn't empty

20. The Ruppes - Ten thousand angels

21. The Kingdom Heirs - The borrowed tomb

22. Walt Mills - On Easter morning

23. Teddy Huffman & The Gems - Gone

24. The Perrys - The blood and its power

25. Zane and Donna King - If there was any other way

26. The Booth Brothers - Because He lives

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com