[Radio-announce] What Is Coming In Windows 10 and How Does It Work On MainMenu This Week - Friday at 9:00 PM Eastern

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:48:51 EDT 2015

MainMenu is all about Windows 10, what is new, and how well does it work.

We bring you news of the latest update release to iOS for your iDevice with
iOS 8.3 this week.

Then Joseph Lee introduces us to Windows 10 with a demonstration of some of
the new features and answers some questions about other features in Windows
10.

Keeping you up-to-date on the latest in the technology field from a
blindness perspective is our business here on MainMenu...

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.orgMainMenu is all about Windows 10, what

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org