[Radio-announce] Come away from the noise and craziness!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Apr 14 17:56:11 EDT 2015

Yeah! It's "In The Quiet" Now in its third year! Some proclaim it on Twitter
as "In The Quiet Day," they love it so much!

7:00 P.M. http://acbradio.org/interactive

And Thursday at 3:00 a.m.:

http://wqna.org FM 88.3

Want to call in?

231-460-1047.

It's peaceful! It has the potential to help rearrange thinking, attitude and
tone, which in turn, can help with choices, responses, and the ability to
rest! Woo, rest? What a concept! You get enough of that? Not sure I know
anyone who does. lol

I'll be there, and hope you'll be with me!

Meanwhile, some other interesting decisions have been going on behind the
scenes. I'll be bringing you some exciting news soon!

Heh Heh! Now no fair writing, hoping I'll just tell you! ;)

Stay tuned!