[Radio-announce] It Is An Information Packed Week On MainMenu This Week With Coverage From The AFB Leadership Conference And Much More

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:20:08 EDT 2015

We bring you a wide variety of information on MainMenu this week including
several interviews from the recent AFB Leadership Conference, and three
presentations from David Woodbridge.

David Woodbridge of our MainMenu staff starts out this week with a
demonstration of using audio description on Netflix.

MainMenu co-producer of MainMenu interviews a representative of Audio Eye
about their new software to improve your access to the web.

Next we hear a demonstration of one of the new features in the upcoming
Keysoft 9.5 software release for the BrailleNote Apex from Humanware.

Jeff Bishop interviews a representative from Verizon about Vela Sense for
Verizon smartphones.

David Woodbridge demonstrates the Apple Watch Companion App for your iOS
device.

Jeff Bishop finds out what is new at the American Printinghouse For the
Blind.

David Woodbridge shows us how to password protect a folder on our Mac.

Jeff Bishop interviews a representative from Ambutech about the latest new
products and upgrades in their fine line of canes.

And, Jeff Bishop interviews a representative from the Hadley School for the
Blind about their new course on UEB.

What a lineup of valuable information.  And, you will hear it all on
MainNenu this week.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org