[Radio-announce] How about some Mexican, and salad and other good eats? It's The Hazel Nuts, this week!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Aug 1 18:17:15 EDT 2015

We’re absolutely nutty about cooking, eating, food, and rapping, or is it wrapping? How about both?

 we’re back again for another show!

I wonder if you’ll catch just a piece of what’s on next week?

We’re definitely the cracked Hazel Nuts!

On tonight, 9:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>

Catch it by phone:

231-460-1047

Want a replay?

Catch it throughout the night and during the day tomorrow every other hour.

Want the podcast?
We hope you catch us on for the first airing, but if not or you want , or if you want a double dip,
get the podcast:
http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts.xml <http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts.xml>

And now for a brief personal update on my computer situation.

I finally have a new computer, just yesterday, so it’s going to take some time to get everything back up and running for broadcasting.

Over the next week or two I’ll be doing all I can to get back up to speed. I appreciate your patience.

And thanks for listening to the Hazel Nuts!

Happy cooking, and fun eating!!!