[Radio-announce] new energy for a new week, even with a replay!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Aug 3 09:30:30 EDT 2015

I got a new computer. This week, the setup process begins! What fun! Windows 10, here I am, willingly yet with some trepidation! I’m glad to have a laptop instead of another desktop, which will allow for flexibility to complete a long-awaited other project. ;)

Meanwhile, this week, is yet more replays. And dare I say, I might be out of town this weekend, which could also mean next Monday. I’m hoping to surprise you with new content sooner than later. Still have to purchase a couple of things. Good heavens, it’s like moving into yet new quarters, and even that might be with more familiarity.

Nonetheless, in next to know time, shows will be back on schedule! I apologize for the absence and appreciate your patience.

“The Good Energy Mix” and “In The Quiet”
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
231 460-1047.
11:00 A.M. this morning, and 7:00 P.M. tomorrow night, eastern time.

Are you needing some clarity? Some help with getting unstuck, or moving in a situation? Are you wanting some help that is holistic? Is your spirit calling you in some way that wants your attention? Perhaps I can help.
Contact me, if you wish, and we can mutually decide if my work is beneficial for you and your life.
http://debbiehazelton.com <http://debbiehazelton.com/>

Debbie Hazelton
Inspirational Speaker, Holistic Practitioner