[Radio-announce] Come Out to the Farm for another Wacky Wednesday!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:51:49 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!
It is Wednesday, and you all know what that means! That means it is
time for me to bring you another edition of Wacky Wednesday on the
Farm!
On today's program, we will be featuring double and triple plays, but
any requests are welcomed!
I will also have some good stories to tell you all about, but you must
listen to find out what those are!
The fun all starts today, just after Alex Banwell and Worship
Unlimmitted! That means 4 P.M Eastern, 3 P.M central, 2 Mountain, and
1 Pacific!
To listen, point your wonderful, trusty web browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/On that page, you
will find listen links.
Contact information will be given out during the program!
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek