[Radio-announce] The Desert Skies show coming up at 6:00 PM Eastern

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Aug 8 16:42:49 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

We return to mainstream music and away from Christmas in July this week. I want to first thank all of you for participating last month, it was a blast and you made it so special.

This week we dive into the 70's and 80's with lots of great music. We give you updates on the ACB Link iPhone app coming later in the year or early 2016. Windows 10 is out now and we have been using it for a few days now. We give you our feelings on it, is it worth the upgrade?

Most importantly are your requests. Join me and we will give you all the details on how to contact the show while we are on ACB Radio Interactive. Put on your dancing shoes as you are preparing your kitchen perhaps before the HazelNuts talk all things pizza! See you all on ACB Radio Interactive starting at 6:00PM Eastern.

Jeff Bishop