[Radio-announce] The Hazel Nuts coming up! Update on my computer

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Aug 8 20:24:02 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Another cooking show, and this one’s both informative and hysterical. I hope you catch us live. Somehow, though it’s great the podcast is there, I always feel it’s best when caught live. Is that like when food is first right out of the oven?

I have a new computer, am almost set to come back on air, though my enclosure for my old hard drive didn’t arrive in time, so it doesn’t look like I’ll make it on air by Monday. Not sure yet about Tuesday. I’m so sorry for the delay!

Meanwhile, I hope you’re having a good weekend, and that you can enjoy pizza and fun with Randy and me.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream> 9:00 P.M. EST.
231 460-1047

Best always!