[Radio-announce] shshsh! In The Quiet" is quietly back!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Aug 11 15:30:49 EDT 2015

I’m happy to be coming back on the air, and with a new computer, new to Windows 10, I’m whispering, hoping it all works! :-)

Has it been a hectic time for you? Some listeners refer to Tuesday as “In The Quiet Day!”

No matter how scrambly, absolutely crazed and nuts out there it can get, this is quiet time we can enjoy. It’s kind of like sharpening a pencil, to have a longer point., a greater capacity so as not to break or feel used up. Quiet time can help us stay balanced, not reacting , taking time to pause before responding.

Whether you’re at work, at home, traveling…, I hope you’ll tune in and enjoy some peace.
7:00P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

Want it by phone?

231-460-1047.
I hope you can be with me this evening, and benefit from all this show offers.

Thank you for listening to ACB Radio.