[Radio-announce] It's Wednesday, so come out to the Farm!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:39:39 EDT 2015

Greetings everyone!
It's that time again, the time in which I, Tyler Juranek, push the
button to hit the radio waves with Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!
Today's program is a special one. For those of you who don't know,
this is my fifth year in internet broadcasting, and today, August 12,
2015, marks my 50th show!
So, come and hang out, do a little dancing, and socialize!
The fun all begins right after Alex Banwell and Worship Unlimmited!
That's 4 P.M to 7 P.M Eastern!
To listen, go to http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek