[Radio-announce] The Hazel Nuts, we're cooking, and debating about which day it is! ; )

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Aug 15 14:46:48 EDT 2015

Do you like fried food? Are you concerned about health and want to, or try to, avoid all of that fat? Well guess what? Tonight, we talk about and demo the Philips Air Fryer! Mmmmmm! It’s yummy stuff, and fun! Oh we are sooo silly! Hey, we all have to eat! Why not learn some new ways to cook and have fun at the same time?

Cooking With The Hazel Nuts! Tonight, at 9:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>
repeating every two hours throughout the broadcast day.

Want it by phone?
231 460-1047.

Tweet us:
@acbhazelnuts

Email us:
hazelnuts at acbradio.org <mailto:hazelnuts at acbradio.org>

Thanks always for listening to ACB Radio!