[Radio-announce] It's time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern tonight.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Aug 15 19:42:09 EDT 2015

Hey there.

That's right!  It's that time of the week when they let me out of my cage
and I terrorize the internet with another Anything and Everything on ACB
Radio Interactive.  For three hours I play audio recordings from the late
1800's through today, tell you the weather for Lexington, KY, give you
sports updates, and there's that great Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Don't
forget about the new feature, the Name That Tune feature.  There's a great
prize if you win.  It's the Anything and Everything jack pot, which is
double the amount from last week.  Of course your requests are always
welcome.

To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and choose the Interactive link, and follow the painless steps to tune in
and listen.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of who
knows what on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org