[Radio-announce] coming up this Wednesday night on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 09:14:36 EDT 2015

Tune in this coming Wednesday night at 7 for The Best Of Yesterday and Today
with me, Mike B. Two full hours of all your favorites from the 70s to the
present. Are there any racecar fans in the audience? If so, you'll certainly
want to tune in this Wednesday night, as I've got something very special to
share with all of you. As usual, your requests and song dedications are
always welcome. To listen, grab your favorite portable device, or go to your
laptop or desktop computer and point your browser to:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

See you soon.

Mike B