[Radio-announce] [debbie-announce] Please join me "In The Quiet."

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Aug 18 18:38:32 EDT 2015

What a hectic day! You too? Is it something in the air? I had to 	strongly assert myself to work without interruption! And that’s nuts when recording and the sweet guide dog as much as rattles her collar!
 lol

I just ate dinner and it seems like we just had breakfast!
 You know?

Some refer to Tuesdays now as “In The Quiet Day.” For some of us, it’s a time and place of refuge from the busyness!

Whether working or doing nothing, sleeping or in any activity, perhaps the music and positive suggestions will help you work softer, find more balance and even respite.

7:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
By phone:
231-460-1047

And thanks always to listening to ACB Radio!