[Radio-announce] global beat at 9 pm Eastern, 6 Pacific

Ann Sylvia amsylvia at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 17:49:22 EDT 2015

Please join me following Yin Yang for more eclectic musical
madness on Global Beat.  At the top of the second hour I will
play a very special suite by the renowned Brazilian artists
Egberto Gismonti and Nana Vasconcelos which I wanted to play last
week, but ran out of time.  This is truly am amazing piece of
music.  And of çourse, your comments are always welcome via
email:
amsylvia at comcast.net or via twitter at acbribeat.  So come spend
part of your Thursday evening with Global Beat.