[Radio-announce] It won't be live, but you can still hear Anything and Everything tonight on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Aug 22 06:46:28 EDT 2015

Hi.

Thanks to some unknown features in the broadcast software that I use I'm now
able to do prerecorded shows.  I know that live is preferred, but doing
things this ay means I shouldn't miss very often.

My show is Anything and Everything.  It's on ACB Radio Interactive, starting
every Saturday at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S. time.  This translates to 6 p.m.
Pacific, and if you can't sleep in the U.K., it's 2 in the blessed am.  On
this show I play audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through
today.  In addition to music, I tell you the weather for Lexington,
Kentucky, which is where I'm hiding from aliens that want to suck my brain
out through a straw.  Also, I tell you sports for regional teams, have a
Name That Tune song, have a prayer request segment, and there's that great
feature on the show known as the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  The fun lasts
for three hours on ACB Radio Interactive.

To tune into the broadcast, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the listen link for Interactive.  If you have a smart phone, you
can get the Interactive stream in Tunein, as well as load it in your
browser.

Of course your requests are always welcome.  You don't have to wait until
I'm on to send them.  To reach me, send an email to

mailto:kevin at acbradio.org

and I'll give you some semblance of fame.  I won't be able to get your
request on for tonight's show since that's already recorded, but I check my
email for messages, so send 'em into me.

Look forward to you listening tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S. on ACB Radio
Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org