[Radio-announce] Calling all couch potatoes, half baked, fried and beyond! The Hazel Nuts! Crazy & informative! 9 EST http://acbradio.org/mainstream @acbhazelnuts @thebigr

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Aug 29 16:55:10 EDT 2015

Where there is awesome hard work going on, there is equally grand, perhaps somewhat cathartic, creativity! Tonight's Hazel Nuts, we think, is our funnyest yet, if not also our most informative? We'll let you decide.

Join Randy Rusnak and myself for fun that may give you some side-splitting laughs. We promise to give you lots of good know-how info about, yes, potatoes! Do you know there are a myriad of ways to mash them? Do you know about the dish you can make which tastes like mashed potatoes, yet is made with something other than?
And how about when they are stuffed, do you know the a b c's of all that goes into this process, and what can go into those skins?

And by the way, have you heard? No, I know you haven't yet heard, what our subject is next week. But there is some character who might know. ;)

It's all on tonight, 9:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream
by phone: 231-460-1047

Catch a replay for a double dose every two hours throughout the day following, and our podcast during the week. We vote that you hear us first on ACB Radio! :-)

Meanwhile, it's 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato 4

We appreciate you listening. Happy cooking galore!

Debbie Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone