[Radio-announce] Come get a buzz on, with "The Good Energy Mix"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Aug 31 09:56:04 EDT 2015

Yeah!

Oh it's soooo, much, fun!!!!!!

Whenever I'm in a crummy mood, it's always good music that can give me a
lift, no matter what!

So yeah, it's Monday, and many people don't like that (I've always loved
Mondays). Let's make it good!

New week! New possibilities! What can you, we, make happen?

Let's enjoy the sunshiny "Good Energy Mix", today!

11:00 A.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

By phone:

231-460-1047.

There's some wacky woman threatening to hand out demerrits if you're late or
don't show. She's got that Romparoom magic mirror with some crazy spotlight
in it and she'll find you. Simon says, "Turn on "The Good Energy Mix" at
11:00 EST. lol

I'll be looking for you with that magic mirror, unless the wacky woman
steals it to pass out those demerrits! Lol

Now how can you stay away? And those of you who are there often, you get
extra kudos! *grins*

(And maybe extra coffee!) Oh I will tell you about Bulletproof coffee! Can
you smell it?

See you then!