[Radio-announce] Can't you just hear those bells?

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:17:09 EST 2015

It's Christmas!

Well, okay, so maybe it's still just advent, but my lights are up, and I've
been waiting all year to play Christmas music, so tonight, it's going to be
happening for 3 hours on Worship Unlimited, between 2 and 5 pm Eastern.

As Worship Unlimited is a Christian music show, we'll be focusing on
Christmas music with a Christian flavour, but I can assure you there's more
than enough of it to keep us going until January.

So, if you're feeling festive, or perhaps not feeling festive but wishing
you were, why don't you come and join me on www.acbradio.org/interactive
between 2 and 5 pm today, and maybe even send some requests to either:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,

Or @Worshipunltd on twitter.

See you later!