[Radio-announce] Yin Yang Show Warm-up to NBC's The Wiz Live with AUDIO DESCRIPTION

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Dec 3 12:58:45 EST 2015

Hi friends,

Our mood at the Yin Yang Show is subdued and sorrowful after yesterday's
tragedy in San Bernardino, CA directly across the street from the Lighthouse
and in a building that serves people with disabilities. One of the New York
papers ran an editorial saying that thoughts and prayers aren't enough -
they aren't solving the problem. Well said.

The Yin Yang Show will air tonight live from 6 to 9 PM Eastern featuring
holiday music. You might not hear many breaks after 8 because we'll be
watching The Wiz Live on NBC with live audio description and we hope you do
so as well. You can always catch up with the Yin Yang Show On-Demand at
http://www.acbradio.org/yinyang

Last week's six hour Non-Traditional Christmas Music Show aired on
Thanksgiving is now available for your listening pleasure.

Tune us in live tonight at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Or listen with
ACB's new iOS app, ACB Link or by calling 605-475-8130..

Please join us as your warm-up for the Wiz Audio Described LIVE on
Comcast/Xfinity.

Rick and Brian