[Radio-announce] This week on Main Menu for December 4, 2015

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:29:14 EST 2015

Greetings, friends.

On this episode of Main Menu, It’s all about Windows 10. If you’ve been pondering whether or not to jump on board, we’ll give you reasons why you might just want to do so…or not. Accessibility features are discussed, as well as alternative measures for things that aren’t yet working well with screen readers. It’s a great discussion panel consisting of my cohost, Randy Rusnak, Bill Sparks, Jeff Bishop, and Michael Lauf. Furthermore, we talk about Microsoft’s Disability Answer Desk, Microsoft Office, and a bit more, including The Insider’s Program, but I’m getting ahead of myself. So much good information was collected that we had to split this show into two parts. Part two will air next week.

I wanted to provide you with the telephone number for Microsoft Disability Answer Desk in writing so that you have it for your reference. It is:

(800) 936-5900

Main Menu will air tonight at 9PM Eastern and be rebroadcast every four hours thereafter until its last airing at 5PM Eastern on Saturday. Find it at:

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream/

or listen using the new ACB Link iOS app. You can also listen via phone by calling:

(605) 475-8130

Did you miss the show? No problem, it’s available via podcast. The subscription link is:

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

You can also see recent episodes in the ACB Link app.

Thank you very much for listening.

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>