[Radio-announce] Christmas Skies Airs today at 6:00 PM Eastern

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Dec 5 15:37:34 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying this great holiday season. Today I continue my Christmas show here on ACB Radio Interactive. During the show you will hear lots of great holiday favorites and of course your requests. In addition, we will announce our plans for the rest of the year of Christmas shows. We have some surprises for you so please come join me and find out all of the details later today.
The fun starts at 6:00PM Easter on ACB Radio Interactive found at:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

To give you a hint, there wouldn't be Christmas holiday shows without presents for lucky listeners who are interactive!

See everyone later today.

Jeff