[Radio-announce] cookies! Cookies! and some kookiness!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Dec 5 18:06:27 EST 2015

On Cooking With The Hazelnuts! We’ve been asked to do a show on cookies!

So here you go. Our cookies are ahem, sandwiched in between some of our, ahem, kooky humor and continuous kitchen chit chat. Where on earth did the time go?

It’s a fun show, with recipes, tips and more.

9:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>
By phone: 605 475-8130.

And don’t forget the ACB Radio Holiday Auction tomorrow night! Get ready to bid and buy!!!
Are you seeing the messages? Have you gone to the page that lists the items and rules?
http://acb.org/auction1215 <http://acb.org/auction1215>

Happy cookies! Happy cooking!