[Radio-announce] Oh Yes, We Need A Little More Sleep! Oh, But "The Good Energy Mix" Is Here to Help!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Dec 7 10:09:22 EST 2015

Ooo what a late night, with the exciting and successful ACB Radio Holiday Auction! Thanks to all who worked so hard on this event! Thanks to all who bought items! Thanks to all who donated items! And oh, all of those elves working in the background and foreground to bring us the coverage, manage the flow of this wonderful event! A huge Thank You!

And now, let the elves play the music for today! I could use more sleep! Lol. But I’ve already been up for hours, and though I need to check my list twice, it’s ready! So come on, let’s wake up and see what this new day and week have in store, and how we can add to all that it becomes!

11:00 A.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive
605 475-8130.
On Demand: http://acbradio.org/gem

Stay tuned for a number of holiday special shows.

Thanks always for listening, and for your participation in ACB Radio!