[Radio-announce] Join me for this week’s heartwarming Speaking Out for the Blind

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 12:39:35 EST 2015

Patrick Henry and Patrick John Hughes – Wed December 9th 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific

My guests were recently highlighted in a TV movie and authored book. My heartfelt interview is with the son, Patrick Henry, and the father, Patrick John Hughes. UPTV says that Patrick Henry was born without eyes and being able to strengthen his arms and legs. But that didn’t keep Patrick Henry from becoming an accomplished musician with the support of his dad. Both Patricks join us to share their moving story.

Listening to Speaking Out for the Blind is simple. You may:

1. Go to: http://acbradio.org/mainstream , and choose one of the links under “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream”

2. Call 605-475-8130, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream.

3. Download the new ACB Radio Link app at http://link.acb.org .

4. Listen on the ACB Radio Tuner. Go to http://acbradio.org/downloads for more details.

And if you can’t listen to the broadcast of my show, the archive is always at: http://acbradio.org/speaking-out-for-the-blind .

Happy Listening!