[Radio-announce] A festive feast, without the fattening chocolates!

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:37:25 EST 2015

Hi everyone.

I'm really looking forward to bringing you Worship Unlimited today, live on
ACB Radio Interactive between 2 and 5 pm Eastern.  Why am I looking forward
to it so much?  Well, it's because I get to play 3 hours of Christmas music!
The lights are up and twinkling, and I'm in a thoroughly festive mood.  So
why don't you come and join me as we celebrate our Saviour's birth.  And as
ever, you can send me lots of requests by either emailing:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,

Or tweeting:

@Worshipunld.

Hope to see you soon!