[Radio-announce] It's the most wonderful time to drink beer! Anything and Everything will be on tomorrow night at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S. on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 11 21:51:05 EST 2015

Hey there.

All right, so I'm using a bit of poetic license with the Andy Williams song.  Of course, there's the part that says

With the kids jingle belling
And everyone yelling
Go get me a beer.

This might not be appropriate for such a holy day, plus, as we all know, in Heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here.

Enough of the fun.  Let me tell you about what will be on ACB Radio Interactive tomorrow night at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific, the times are U.S.  The show is Anything and Everything, and for three hours you can hear it on ACB Radio Interactive.  To hear the show, point your blouser, I mean browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and follow the links to listen to the crazy show.  I'll play audio recordings from the early years of the gramophone until now.  You'll also get a taste of the local things going on in the Lexington, Kentucky area, including weather and sports.  There's also prayer requests, some form of a guessing game that might be name that tune or a trivia question, and, last but not least, there's the greatly anticipated Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Oh yeah, your requests are always welcome.  Send them to

and if I have 'em, and if they're suitable for air play, you'll hear them.

Finally, there's the on demand feature where you can hear me in this real expensive studio any time you want.  How expensive is the studio, you might wonder?  Well, it's so expensive that we finally have central heat, and there's no longer the saga of running outside in the cold to the brown building for whatever you do there.  I do, however, have to take Paterson, the flying doggie outside to do whatever he does.  I swear that he'll be toilet trained soon.  Anyway, to hear the show on demand, go to

http://acbradio.org/anything

and click on the show you want to hear.  I should also mention that there's the ACB Link app to access ACB information, as well as listen to your favorite ACB Radio stream on your Ios device.

That's all I can think of to mention.  Tune in tomorrow night at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S., 6 p.m. Pacific for who knows what on ACB Radio Interactive.

Now, after I send this, I'm gonna have, guess what?  That's right, it's a glass of wine.  I'd have a beer, but I can't find it here.  Oh dear, where's my beer?

Have a great day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org