[Radio-announce] the santa diaries, sinatra and beatles original flexy xmas discs ft on saturday roulette

dan kysor dankysor at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 11:20:41 EST 2015

1:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. Saturday Rulette

Tune in for the most recent rock and holiday releases plus rock spanning the
decades!

This is not a pop top 20 show but rather featuring rock, r and b, soul and
some blues.

we will take requests only if its within our generes.

send your requests to dankysor at comcast.net(link sends e-mail)

twitter @dankysor

Today: we'll play all 4 parts of the santa diaries ft. crumpet the elf and
the original beatles christmas flexy discs from 1963 and 1964.  Also will be
honoring Frank Sinatra's 100th birthday