[Radio-announce] Christmas Skies A to Z continues this week ...

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Dec 12 14:26:23 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

Keri and I are getting excited for the holiday season. I have one more week of work and then both Keri and I are off for the holidays.

Please do join me today on ACB Radio Interactive for the concluding week of Christmas A to Z. This is a special pre-recorded show as Keri and I will be celebrating the holidays with our Arizona affiliate in the afternoon.

Come here about next week's show all about the free prizes from Blind Alive. Yes, Blind Alive is sponsoring our all request Christmas show next week which is always a holiday favorite for listeners. I would encourage you to listen and try to win one of the three prizes that Blind Alive is giving away next week. I will have more to say about this very soon.

All the fun starts today at 6:00 Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive. I hope you can make it!

Jeff Bishop