[Radio-announce] Get A good Energy Mix Seasonal Buzz on With Bells and Songs and fun today!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Dec 14 10:11:27 EST 2015

Oh my heavens have we all been super busy! I’ve much to tell you about and there’s bunches of great music to play!

Let’s step on the right foot to start this new week on a positive note! 11:00 A.M. EST. “The Good Energy Mix.”

http://acbradio.org/interactive
By phone: 605 475-8130.

Mark your calendar now for my Holiday Christmas Special on December 22nd, 7:00 P.M. EST. Same channel!

Remember you can get “The Good Energy Mix” On Demand:
http://acbradio.org/gem

Happy new week! Let’s spend time together today!