[Radio-announce] mixed bag of goodies tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 09:53:36 EST 2015

This coming weekend, I'm going to be extremely busy! Why? because I'll be
making my playlist, and checking it twice, to find out which listener has
been nauty or nice!

We've certainly been filling your ears and hearts with lots of Christmas
cheer over the past several days, and if you think we're done, ya better
think again.! The deadline for submitting your holiday greetings is quickly
approaching, but you still have the remainder of this week as well as this
weekend to get those in.  If you have a special greeting that you'd like to
send out to friends, family, or anyone you choose really, you can record
them and send them via email attachment to

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

and I'll play them over the air during my holiday special next week. If you
can, please submit your message as an mp3. If your digital recording device
cannot record in this format, no need to worry, because once I receive your
recordings I'll convert them into mp3s at my end, to ensure that they will
be playable. If you're still having trouble thinking of what to say? Like I
said last week, It doesn't have to be extravagant, as you can just keep it
simple, and Say what's in your heart. You can use the below example:

"This is John Doe from Boston. My family and I would like to wish you a very
merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year." As I said before, feel free to
use whatever words that'll work best for you. Naturally you'll replace (John
Doe) with your actual name, and replace Boston with the name of the actual
city or state at which you live in.

All I ask, is that you try to keep your messages brief, as I'd like to try
to get as many of your greetings and sentiments on the air as possible as
time will permit. If you don't want to reveal your last name, then you can
just use your first name. This way those who don't know you, and who are not
familiar with your voice, will at least know who is talking. The Show is
going to be a blast, and your all invited to be a part of it.  Tonight's
show is basically an appetizer of what's yet to come. I'm going to play a
mixed bag of both the regular songs to which you've become accustomed to
hearing, with a little sprinkle of Christmas to help get you pumped up and
ready for next week, which is going to be very festive. Anne, Dan, Alex,
Debbie, me, and all my other fellow djs here at ACBRI certainly have a lot
to offer you this holiday season, and we look forward to doing so for many
years yet to come. But until then,

join me tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 central, 5 mountain, and 4 pacific for The
Best Of Yesterday and Today.

 Got a request? You can either E-mail me at the above address, or

search for and call or IM me on skype at smiley-guy218. Both requests for
songs whether they be regular songs or Christmas ones, they are all welcome.
Talk to you tonight.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive