[Radio-announce] Last Christmas Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Dec 17 16:20:25 EST 2015

Hi friends,

Brian and Rick will be coming down the man cave chimney today to bring you
the last Christmas Yin Yang Show of 2015. Bummer, every year we acquire more
new Holiday music than we can possibly play and then before you know it -
the holidays are upon us.

Please join us tonight on the Yin Yang Show live from 6 to 9 PM Eastern
featuring more new holiday music. If you can't listen live, you can always
catch up with the Yin Yang Show On-Demand at http://www.acbradio.org/yinyang

Tune us in live tonight at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Or listen with
ACB's new iOS app, ACB Link or by calling 605-475-8130..

Jeff  Bishop will be doing a very special edition of Dessert Skies next week
on Christmas Eve during our normal Yin Yang slot followed by Global Beat's
Holiday extraordinaire.

Thanks for listening. Merry Christmas and see you on New Year's Eve.

Rick and Brian