[Radio-announce] The Desert Skies all request Christmas show with prizes!!!

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Fri Dec 18 11:22:21 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

We are nearing the time when Santa comes. Santa has dropped off a note from the great friends at Blind Alive and we are giving three lucky listeners prizes from Blind Alive.

All of the fun starts at 6:00PM Eastern on Saturday evening. This is your Christmas show. The entire play list is made up of what you the listener would like to hear. Every time you interact with the show whether it is email, Twitter, or leaving a voice mail adds you to the list of potential winners. You will be able to request any product from the Blind Alive catalog of products (as a digital download).

Here are the ways to contact the show. You can email me at:

jeff at acbradio.org<mailto:jeff at acbradio.org>

or

jeff at jeffbishop.com<mailto:jeff at jeffbishop.com>

You can tweet me at:

JeffBishop

You can also call and leave your request using the phone number:

206-350-6206

You can start listening at 6:00 Eastern on Saturday at:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

I hope many of you can join me for this great show!

Thanks for everything everyone and I hope you have a very joyous holiday season.

Jeff Bishop