[Radio-announce] I'm making a major sacrifice to do Anything and Everything tomorrow night at 9 p.m. Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 18 17:11:07 EST 2015

Hey out there in internet land.

You heard right, I'm making a big sacrifice to do tomorrow's show.  I'm missing something really important that will be broadcast during my show.  You may wonder what that is?  Well, if you're thinking about the debate, you're wrong.  It's something really important.  Can you guess what it is?  That's right, it's a football game.  The Cowboys and Jets are playing, and neither team is great, but as a radio announcer that I know mentioned on his show, people will even watch a bad football game over a political event.  Actually it's not really a big deal for two reasons.  I have no interest in either team, except I hope Dallas loses.  The second is I can hear the game later, and if this weren't possible I don't know what I'd do.  I know I'm spoiled, and you're right.  I can hear the older listers, and I fit into this category say "When I was your age we didn't have cable, let alone an affordable way to record a show.  You were lucky to get three channels on TV, and if the President was on you couldn't watch anything else.  Anyway, I hope you can tear away from all that exciting stuff on television or radio and listen to me on Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three glorious hours I play audio recordings of all kinds from the early history of recordings through today.  I'll also tell you the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, give you some sports updates, talk about what comes to my mind, and also, there's that great Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Oh yeah, we'll have trivia of some sort, and there's prayer requests.  Of course, your requests are welcome any time.  Send them to

and if I have them and they're somewhat family oriented, I'll play 'em.  The above address is also used for prayer requests as well as whatever you want to say.

To tune into the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and follow the links to listen.  Also, my show is available on demand.  To quickly get there, go to

http://acbradio.org/anything

and choose whatever show is available.  If you have an iOs device such an iPhone, you can download the ACB Link app.  This little app will not only let you hear all the ACB Radio streams, but it also gives you access to general ACB information.  It also can send you notifications on items going on with ACB.

See you tomorrow night at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of who knows what on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org