[Radio-announce] 4-hours of Holiday Extravaganza tonight, 7:00-11:00 eastern

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Dec 22 17:34:57 EST 2015

Ok, it won’t be quiet, not like In The quiet, though same time, same place!
http://acbradio.org/interactive
7:00 PM. eastern
605 475-8130.
On Demand:
http://acbradio.org/quiet

Are you baking? Trimming the tree? Wrapping those presents?
 Let me keep you company!
Not doing the Christmas thing?
I play gorgeous, not so many heard on the typical radio! I play some of the funny! I play some jazz, folk, anything that sounds good!
It’s a fun time! And this time, like Monday shows, there will be more interaction. So write me on Twitter: @debbiehazelton
or at my personal address found on my website: http://debbiehazelton.com

Text me, if you happen to have my number.  :-)

So many great shows happening this holiday season! Let the joyful spirit give you extra permission to play and have fun! You don’t need a reason, but if you want one, then that’s another way to let Christmas work for you!
Have fun!

Lots of special shows through Christmas and New Year’s here at ACB Radio Interactive.

Stay tune for our new show, on ACB Radio Mainstream, starting in January, Affiliates In Action!

Hey affiliates! This one’s for you!
Cheers!

Ok, Christmas Holiday extravaganza tonight!
Join me!
7:00 P.M. eastern.
http://acbradio.org/interactive
605 475-8130.

Debbie Hazelton
P.S. Santa’s checking his list twice you know, and if your name isn’t on there, as in, present, tonight, well, let me play that disclaimer, I can’t be responsible! ;)

∂