[Radio-announce] This week on Eyes On Success: 5-Year Anniversary Show

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Dec 23 08:25:55 EST 2015

Listen to Eyes On Success on ACB Radio every Wednesday evening at 10:00 p.m.
eastern time.  The show is then repeated every two hours on the even hour
throughout the night and all day Thursday.

Eyes On Success has been named AFB's VisionAware's Featured Service of the
Month.  For more information about the show, the hosts, and our mission, see
the full announcement at:

http://www.visionaware.org/community/announcements/visionaware%27s-featured-
service-for-the-month-join-us-in-helping-eyes-on-success-celebrate-5-years-o
f-broadcasting-/12

This week's episode is:

1552 5-Year Anniversary Show (Dec. 23, 2015)

Nancy and Peter Torpey celebrate 5 years of hosting and producing Eyes On
Success! Hear clips from a recent interview that John Shea from the Talking
Information Center did with them about the show. Also learn about the
various resources on the web site and the many ways you can connect with
Eyes On Success. Thanks from us to all of our listeners!

As usual the audio and show notes for this episode can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net>

The show is also available in iTunes or by using the following URL in your
favorite podcatching program:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast>