[Radio-announce] The Bishop Family Christmas Eve Show on ACB Radio Interactive

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Thu Dec 24 15:04:49 EST 2015

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas Eve this evening and getting lots of family in from around the country, or however you might be celebrating. Please join Keri and I, our kids and friends and of course you as we celebrate Christmas later today. All of the fun starts at 5:00PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive which can be found at:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

We have some interesting things for the show coming up so please try to make it if you can. Let's just say, Santa has been busy.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jeff, Keri, Brian and David