[Radio-announce] Don't forget to tune into ACB Radio Interactive from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. Eastern time for my Christmas show.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 25 00:55:38 EST 2015

Hi.

I'm currently in Paris, and I invite you to tune into my show on ACB Radio Interactive.  All right, It's not where you think.  I'm at my Brother's house in Paris, Kentucky.  Christmas has officially arrived, and I hope to get some sleep before all the fun begins.  From 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. Eastern, or starting at 2 a.m. Pacific, I'll be on ACB Radio Interactive playing Christmas music, as well as other things.  This show will be a bit different.  I have the broadcast setup located in the basement, and all the Christmas excitement will be happening upstairs.  Thanks to a wireless microphone I'll be able to let you hear the festivities.  We're eagerly waiting for Santa, and my Great Nephew was really excited earlier.  I'll let you hear his excitement when he sees what he gets.  Also, our family celebrated Christmas at my Mom's house, and I've already gotten some nice gifts.  We also started a Christmas tradition, and it can give you a fun idea of what to do with the wrapping paper.  All this fun will be later on today on ACB Radio Interactive.

To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.  If you have an iOs device, get the ACB Link app, follow the radio option, and select the Interactive stream.

Of course your emails are welcome.  While we're opening presents I won't have access to the email, and the music won't be playing, but I'll be here.  To send an email to me, send it to

and I'll get to it.  We should be opening presents near the beginning of the broadcast, and it should last about 45 minutes, so enjoy our Christmas fun.

See you today at 5 a.m. Eastern, 2 a.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.  I know it's the middle of the night Pacific time, and in Hawaii Midnight Mass will start when I start broadcasting.  Join me if you can't sleep, and I'll try to keep you entertained.

Merry Christmas to all!

Kevin Minor, in Paris, KY
kevin at acbradio.org