[Radio-announce] A special Good Morning Christmas show!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Fri Dec 25 07:44:16 EST 2015

Hi Everyone! Merry Christmas!

Deb Lewis usually brings us "A New Song" from Ride Radio on Friday morning.
Since she's not broadcasting this morning, it will be my pleasure to bring
two hours of holiday music and cheer! Tune in at 9:00 A.M. Eastern! I'll
gladly keep you company while you're celebrating, waking., however you're
spending this day!

When I ended my show Tuesday night I thought "Oh gosh, another year now to
wait to play this gorgeious music? And I didn't get to play this one, or
that one." So here we are!

Happy day to you!

Wishing you a wonder-filled, joyous time!