[Radio-announce] Replay for this week's Main Menu

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 18:45:50 EST 2015

Hello Main Menu friends.

Due to the Christmas and New Year holidays, this episode is a replay from one of our favorites.

This week, it's all about Android. We talk about accessibility in its early days and move into topics ranging from the different levels of accessibility support from brand to brand and do some comparing and contrasting with iOS. Discussion also includes what homework one should do before choosing an Android device.

Listen online at

http://www.acbradio.org/mainmenu

or by using the new ACB Link iOS app.

Listen by phone by dialing

(605) 475-8130

Our Twitter account is now up and running. Follow us  if you like — @MainMenu.

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it. Enjoy the show!

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>