[Radio-announce] I made a booboo, but there will still be Anything and Everything tonight on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Dec 26 05:15:31 EST 2015

Hey there you wonderful folks!

I made a bit of a mistake scheduling things.  I have software to preprogram material when there are no requests.  I thought I had it set up to schedule holiday music through the end of the year.  I loaded up things to prepare for the show, and was surprised to find no holiday music.  I checked my schedule template, and it didn't specify holiday music was to be scheduled.  Woops.  Oh well, guess the computer's tired of playing Christmas music.  No matter, you can still request it, and I'll play it.

Join me tonight on ACB Radio Interactive for another Anything and Everything.  The show has real good stuff, such as recordings from when the media was invented through today, local sports and weather, general chat about what's on my mind, a trivia question or guess the song, other great things, and we definitely can't forget that, ahem, well thought of and loved segment, the Bullwinkle joke of the week.

This show will have somewhat of a holiday theme.  I'll tell you what happened to me over the Christmas time, and have a surprising holiday trivia question about the movie It's a Wonderful life.  It will ask the name of a couple of characters, and these names inspired someone to name well known characters.

The show is on every Saturday starting at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S. time, 6 p.m. Pacific.  It lasts for three hours, and you never know what will happen.  Your requests are always welcome, not only during the show, but any time.  Send them to

and if I have them, and if they're airable I'll play 'em.

To tune into the netcast, you have several choices.  You can go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in that way.  If you have an iOs device, get the ACB Link app, select the radio option, then Interactive.  If you miss the live show, never fear.  You can go to

http://acbradio.org/anything

and listen to it on demand.  Currently, not all the most recent shows are there, but this will be rectified soon.

Catch you tonight on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. on ACB Radio Interactive!

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org