[Radio-announce] Hazelnuts: Couch Potato time, so replay: All About Potatoes! 9 EST. http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Dec 26 20:48:20 EST 2015

Yup, we figured a little break was in order. It’s a replay of show #7. Curious how many of you ate potatoes over the holidays? In any case, we hope your holidays were, and continue to be, most enjoyable!

For next week, we want your cooking mistake stories! Have you got a story that, while in the moment may have been frustrating or embarrassing that now is funny? We’d love for you to share it with us!

Leave us voicemail:
206 736-9301.
Email us:
hazelnuts at acbradio.org
Tweet: @ACBHazelnuts

We’re also hoping next week to share with you a couple of us making eggnog.

Happy new year! And happy cooking!