[Radio-announce] Windy Reeces Peeces

Shannon Reece iluv2read at cox.net
Mon Dec 28 12:21:20 EST 2015

Good  morning!!!
Come let me blow you all away with Reeces Peeces at the top of the next hour, 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern on ACBRadio Interactive. NOt only can we say, it’s been said before so we know it’s true, that I’m full of hot air, but it’s also been windy in Southern Nevada for a week.
We’ll whip around the music genres with soft rock, a bit of 80s hard stuff, bluegrass, country—whatever the winds blow in.
Join me, but make sure the wind doesn’t take you anywhere else—at least until noon Pacific.
Shannon