[Radio-announce] its the last show for 2015

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 11:31:07 EST 2015

It's the last episode of The Best Of Yesterday and Today for 2015, and on
tonight's show I've got a special guest. My friend Jay will be joining me as
a guest dj, as I go back in time, and play some of the most rememberable
songs I've plaied for you over the past 7 months that I've been working
here. I wish I could say that I was playing the most requested songs, but I
can't, because for whatever reason, listeners won't interact with me, and I
don't understand why. I would have hoped that after six months, my show
would have caught on with people by now. I hope listenership will improve in
2016. Be advised, that all the station breaks I do with Jay, are
pre-recorded. You see, due to the type of setup I have here, its not
possible for me to put someone on air live, unless they were right here in
the same room, and Jay and I live in two different states. Got a request?,
dedication?, a comment perhaps?  You can either E-mail me at

Mbern6516 at aol.com

or search for and call or IM me on skype at smiley-guy218. Talk to you
tonight.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive