[Radio-announce] Celebrate the New Year live across every time zone tonight on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Dec 31 14:45:52 EST 2015

Hi friends,

Happy 2016!! (almost)

ACB Radio Interactive has  a great line-up to bring in the new year..

The Yin Yang Show will be on today live from 6 to 9 PM Eastern - our normal
time.

Global Beat with Ann and Dan will then count us down to the New Year on the
East Coast from 9 to midnight Eastern.

Yin Yang will then return live from midnight to 3 AM Eastern.

That means Brian and Rick will be celebrating the New Year 4 times!! We will
wish the East Coast Happy New Year as we sign on at Midnight Eastern. An
hour after that we will celebrate New Year in the Central Time Zone, An hour
after that, we bring in the New Year in the Central time zone and an hour
after that, the Pacific time zone...

Please text us during the show at 617-633-7947.

Brian is preparing to do some cooking tonight and expect some updates on his
progress during the show - always entertaining ....

We are looking forward to this New Year's Eve and hope that you choose to
spend your evening with ACB Radio Interactive with Yin Yang and Global
Beat!!

Please join us live tonight at http://acbradio.org/interactive. If you can't
listen live, you can always catch up with the Yin Yang Show On-Demand at
http://www.acbradio.org/yinyang

Or listen with ACB's new iOS app, ACB Link or by calling 605-475-8130..

Thanks for listening. Have a safe and prosperous New Year!!

Rick and Brian